Telecommunications Systems Design & Consulting
Over the past several years, our Telecommunications Systems Design consultants have participated in the convergence of voice and data networks. With the improved viability of Voice over IP (VoIP) services, TDSi has recognized that integrating traditional voice and data networks into a single entity can generate increased efficiencies. In order to further this trend, TDSi has integrated these traditionally separate consulting practices into a single practice. This integration allows TDSi to provide clients with the applicable consulting knowledge from a wide range of expertise – depending on the particular needs of the client.
Because we do not resell any telecommunications services or systems, we are a very strong advocate for our clients. Our opinions are objective and our recommendations are practical and cost-effective. We can provide whatever level of assistance an organization requires, whether a highly-experienced second opinion or an RFP process is needed.
Our Telecommunications systems design and consulting services typically include:
- Infrastructure strategic planning
- Needs assessment
- Voice over IP readiness review
- Voice over IP system selection
- Voice over IP implementation project management
- Cost review
- Long Distance cost analysis
- Carrier Services RFP and selection
- Contract reviews and negotiations
- Telecommunications system selection
- Telecommunications system implementation
- Project Management